AfrICANDO 2021 – 22nd Annual AfrICANDO Trade and Investment Conference/Trade Show
Registration is now open for AfrICANDO 2021. The theme of the event is “The Impact of COVID -19 on US-Africa Trade and Economic Cooperation: The Way Forward”. The event will feature seminars, B2B matchmaking, an exhibition area and an awards ceremony.
AfrICANDO assists civil society organizations (CSOs), micro, small, and medium-sized businesses (MSMEs), and the African Diaspora in creating linkages with US businesses and other stakeholders by:
- Navigating US-Africa Trade and Economic Cooperation using AGOA benefits
- Reaching new markets
- Expanding their distribution networks
- Generating end client inquiries
- Increasing their product/service visibility
- Leveraging African Diaspora skills, investment and advocacy to fast track development.