Florida Defense Alliance Bi-Annual Meeting
Enterprise Florida, Inc. and the Florida Defense Alliance announce a public meeting to which all persons are invited.
The Florida Defense Alliance will discuss proposed actions that will assist in preserving, protecting, and enhancing Florida’s military installations, missions and quality of life for Florida’s military communities.
Attend in Person:
Courtyard by Marriot Cocoa Beach
3435 N. Atlantic Avenue
Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
- There will be a joint FDA/FDSTF no-host networking dinner following the meeting, the night of Wednesday, November 16th, 5:30 PM at the Sands Space History Center, 100 Space Port Way, Building 90328, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920.
- Dinner price is $30. The Menu is a dinner buffet catered by Brano’s Italian Grille: Mozzarella Caprese, Sausage & Peppers, Garden Salad with Ranch and Balsamic Dressings, Lasagna Bolognese, Chicken Marsala, Coconut Encrusted Salmon, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Vegetables, Key Lime Pie, Iced Water & Sodas (a bar will not be available at this dinner)
- CLICK HERE to pre-register for dinner. Credit cards will also be accepted at the History Center on arrival.
- The Florida Defense Support Task Force will meet the following day at the same venue at 9:00 AM EDT.
- CLICK HERE for 2022 Agendas.
- For any questions or further information, please contact: Michelle Griggs, Office: (850) 298-6640, Cell: (850) 661-7871, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public Meeting Notice for November 16, 2022 FDA Meeting