Get to Know Your Florida Trade Team
Join Enterprise Florida for a free webinar on the federal and state resources available to Florida businesses to support export activity.
With speakers from the U.S. Commercial Service, Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center, and a company testimonial, you will learn about the updated resources, programs, and grants available for increasing international sales.
This webinar will include information on virtual resources in addition to in-person programming. The presenters will walk you through market research opportunities, export financing, introductions to potential buyers, as well as grants to support your export process from start to finish!
- Madison Lawson, Regional Manager, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida
- Sandra Campbell, Director, U.S. Commercial Service Tampa Bay
- Sandro Murtas, Lead Export Finance Manager, SBA
- Selma Canas, International Trade Specialist, SBDC at USF
- David Habib, CEO & Founder, Yo Mama’s Foods (Company Testimonial)
For more information, please contact:
Madison Lawson | 813-276-9430 | email@example.com