Understanding the African Business Environment and its Export Opportunities
Join Enterprise Florida along with the World Trade Center Miami, U.S. Commercial Service/Prosper Africa, and Reed Exhibitions Africa, for a free webinar on business opportunities in Africa. This online session aims to help Florida companies gain valuable insights on strategies for business success in Africa.
Africa, a single market of 1.3 billion people across 55 countries, presents a big opportunity for exporting and investment. This presentation will provide a broad overview of the current business environment, along with an analysis of market risks and opportunities. It also will address the myths and facts about doing business in Africa and cover the ongoing trade transformation initiatives in the continent. Recommendations for growth opportunities in Africa’s emerging markets will be provided and participants will be made aware of market access programs that can be leveraged to increase trade and business relationships on the continent.
- Joseph Bell, Manager, Africa Trade Expansion Program, Enterprise Florida
- Kemi Arosayin, Director, Africa Trade Expansion program – World Trade Center Miami
- Abigail Ellary, Director, Enterprise Florida Southern Africa
- Janice Costa, Head of Sales & Sponsorship – Reed Exhibitions Africa
- Representative from U.S. Commercial Service / Prosper Africa
Register here: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_blgnu8sNRpmdSBt2BIY9Ow
For more information, contact Joseph Bell at (407) 956-5602 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for More Information