Florida’s Virtual International Trade Programs for Manufacturers Webinar
Florida’s Virtual International Trade Programs for Manufacturers
Organizer: Manufacturers Association of Central Florida and FloridaMakes
Contact: Manufacturers Association of Central Florida | email@example.com
Join Enterprise Florida to learn how to reach a global market by leveraging the international Trade Grants and virtual services offered through Enterprise Florida, the Florida SBDC and the U.S. Commercial Service.
The presentation will focus on the state’s featured virtual programs targeted toward manufacturers:
- Virtual Business Matchmaking Grants, help Florida small and medium-sized companies safely build their international business connections.
- Virtual Trade Show Grants, allow companies to identify international clients and generate new export opportunities.
- Florida Online Global – Website Localization Grants
- Export Marketing Plans, providing a comprehensive analysis of how your company will fit into your target market, and guidance on how to get started.
- International Registration Grants, help small to medium-sized manufacturers offset the costs of obtaining international product registrations, certifications or markings that may be required to do business overseas.