Enterprise Florida, Inc. (EFI) offers a variety of trade grants through the Florida Export Diversification & Expansion program to help qualified companies start exporting for the first time or diversify into new overseas markets.
Participating in virtual and traditional business matchmaking and trade shows, developing a customized Export Marketing Plan, website localization, and obtaining international registrations will all strengthen and diversify your company’s sales. EFI has grants for all of these.
Please contact your local EFI trade representative for more information about the trade grants and how we can help you succeed overseas.
Below are the minimum qualifications for all trade grants. Please see the complete Terms & Conditions for each individual grant for additional qualifications.
- Applicant must be located in Florida and registered as an active company with the Florida Division of Corporations at www.sunbiz.org.
- Must be in business for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Product(s) must be produced in the State of Florida. Services must be provided from a Florida location.
- Must have a commercial operation that consists of either an office, office/warehouse, or manufacturing facility.
- Product line or service must be considered viable in the target market as determined by the U.S. Commercial Service or EFI. Services providers must be in one of these approved target sectors.
- Must be a small business (employing 1 – 500 employees) or comply with the SBA Size Standards sba.gov/size-standards/as a small business.
- Below you will find a summary of the number of grants a company can receive between July 1 to June 30, based on the end of event date or date paid. Companies can receive a maximum of four trade grants each fiscal year.
- Virtual Business Matchmaker Grant – Four per fiscal year
- Virtual Trade Show Grant – Four per fiscal year
- In-Person Gold Key/Business Matchmaker Grant – Four per fiscal year
- In-Person Target Sector Trade Show Grant – Four per fiscal year
- Export Marketing Plan Grant – One per fiscal year, one-lifetime maximum
- Website Localization Grant – One per fiscal year, two-lifetime maximum
- International Registration Grant – One per fiscal year
- Other restrictions and exceptions may apply at the discretion of EFI.