COVID-19 Resources for Florida Businesses
Enterprise Florida is working with the Executive Office of the Governor, Florida Department of Health, Florida Division of Emergency Management, and other state and local officials to provide business and public safety information related to COVID-19.
Below are links to important information for you and your business. Content at these links is updated regularly so visit them often for the latest news.
Many of the following agencies and organizations are frequently posting to their Twitter accounts as well. Follow them for updates.
Florida Governor’s Office and State Agencies
- Executive Office of the Governor
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Department of Emergency Management
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida Department of Education
State Resources for Business Community
- Florida Private Sector Hotline: 850-815-4925
- Email: ESF18@em.myflorida.com
- Website: https://floridadisaster.biz/
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) Reemployment Assistance
- Florida DEO Short Time Assistance
- CareerSource Florida
Small Business Assistance
Economic Development Resources
- Business Damage Assessment Survey
- Connex Florida – Supply Chain Database Tool for Manufacturers
- Florida Economic Development Stakeholders
- Florida Economic Development Council
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention