Enterprise Florida Announces Kreyol Pale, Kreyol Konprann Haitian American Business Leaders Summit
Greenberg Traurig’s Jéan Wilson and Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council CEO Beatrice Louissaint among leaders to headline inaugural event
Orlando, Fla. (January 24, 2021) – Enterprise Florida, Inc. (EFI) announced today that registration is open for its first-ever virtual forum focused exclusively on support for Haitian American business owners operating in Florida.
“Enterprise Florida is serious about supporting small businesses around the state,” said Secretary of Commerce Jamal Sowell, president and CEO of Enterprise Florida. “We hope this will be the first of many opportunities we will have to engage with minority business owners and, especially with Haitian American business leaders.”
The Kreyol Pale, Kreyol Konprann Haitian American Business Leaders Summit is a 2-hour webinar designed to introduce the Haitian American business community to Enterprise Florida. Specifically, it will provide the Minority and Small Business, Entrepreneurship and Capital Programs division of EFI and partner agencies the opportunity to highlight Florida-based training, development and finance resources for Haitian American small businesses. In addition, Haitian American business leaders will discuss various topics designed to outfit business owners with the resources needed for success, growth and job creation.
WHAT: Kreyol Pale, Kreyol Konprann Haitian American Business Leaders Summit
WHEN: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm ET
WHO: Haitian American business owners, entrepreneurs and private sector leaders seeking to engage and maximize prospects for growth
SPEAKERS: Merdochey LaFrance, Director – State & Local Government Affairs, Verizon (Moderator)
- Jéan Wilson, Esq., Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Beatrice Louissaint, President & CEO, Florida State Minority Supplier Development Council
- Darby Israel, Business Analyst, Careersource Central Florida
- Michelle Austin Pamies, Partner, Austin PamiesNorris Weeks, LLC
- Stanley Rigaud, Vice President of International Economic Development, The Miami-Dade Beacon Council
- Newton Sanon, President & CEO, OIC of South Florida
- Sandra St. Armand, Co-CEO & Funeral Director, Pax-Villa Funeral Homes
- Johanne Wilson, Brand Creator, COOL Creative
For more information, contact Veronica Valdez, Director, EFI Minority & Small Business, Entrepreneurship & Capital Programs at 407.956.5643 or VValdez@enterpriseflorida.com.